Job Title: Sales and Marketing Officer
Reports to: The Sales Executive
Organization: SWAY Africa Company Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Salary: Commission Based
SWAY Africa Company Limited envisions “to obtain a significant Market share in the East and Central African Region while maintaining high quality, excellence, integrity and innovation in products and services”
To provide all-round sales, after-sales services, installations, Commissioning of Lifts, Escalators, Car Parking Systems, Moving Walks, CCTV Cameras, Boom Barrier Systems, Solar Power Systems & Other Security Systems works that are guided by the principle of efficiency and safety.
Principles & Values
• Quality in every step of the Installation and after-sales services
• Innovation through continuous training of our people
• Flexibility through the adjustment of the corporate mechanism to the international needs
• Efficiency as a result of an organized and coordinated corporate operation
The Company Primary Line of Business
Supply, Installation, Commissioning, Servicing, Maintenance and Modernization of Lifts, Escalators, Moving Walks, Car Parking Systems, Automatic Voltage Stabilizers, Security Systems, Boom Barrier Systems & Solar Power Systems
Job Summary: The Sales and Marketing Officer will create awareness and market the company, educate clients about our products and services and convert new clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Liaising and networking with clients, customers, partner organizations and many other stakeholders of the institution.
• Making regular visits to existing clients and identifying potential clients.
• Conducting market research, developing market plans, and strategies and developing advertisement material for the institution’s products and services.
• Recruiting new clients and ensuring client retention.
• Organizing and attending sales and promotional campaigns, seminars and workshops.
• Product research and promoting product use.
• Continuous update of company website with recent activities
• Making regular reports on customer feedback, potential clients and any other relevant report.
• Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
• Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
• Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
• Persists in sales even in the face of failure
• Analyzes and create a plan for engaging the target market
• Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks
• And any other duties as directed by the manager to ensure better service delivery.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The ideal candidate should preferably hold a bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing, business administration and any other business-related undergraduate course from a reputable University
• Two years of experience in sales and marketing with an elevator or construction company
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical skills
• Computer literacy skills
• Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
• The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
• The ability to work under pressure
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills most preferably in English, Luganda, French, and Swahili
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should send their applications, with a recent detailed CV, having three professional referees, copies of academic transcripts and certificates from interested and suitably qualified individuals can be sent through email to the addresses below:
The Human Resource Manager
SWAY Africa Company Limited
P.O. Box 35304, Kampala – Uganda Tel. +256 (0) 394 003 931
Mob. +256 (0) 702 212 155
Plot 764 Hatega House Port Bell Road Bugolobi, Kitintale. Kampala – Uganda
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline: 31st, March 2023 By 5:00pm